Designed for cementless use, the UTF Stem Reduced™ Hip Implant is indicated for use in total hip replacement or bipolar hip replacement undergoing primary and revision surgery for the following conditions:
- Non-inflammatory degenerative joint disease such as osteoarthritis, avascular necrosis, ankylosis, protrusion acetabuli, and painful hip dysplasia.
- Inflammatory degenerative joint disease such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Correction of functional deformity.
- Treatment of non-union, femoral neck fracture and trochanteric fractures of the proximal femur with head involvement, unmanageable using other techniques.
- Revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed.